20100317

My heart keeps beating like a hammer.

Electrify me with this;





If you're still alive
My regrets are few
If my life is mine
What shouldn't I do?
I get wherever I'm going
I get whatever I need
While my blood's still flowing
And my heart still beats...
Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating like hammer.
Hard to be soft
Tough to be tender
Come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train
Help, I'm alive, my heart keeps
Beating like a hammer...







Even when live, she sounds fucking flawless in this vid. MAJOR love. She reminds me of another favorite female singer in my list-Karen O and Natasha Khan most likely! It's freaking cool to hear her voice in an acoustic setting. Love it :)

Their album is worth every penny, I MUST SAY! But it's okay lahhh since I've my own downloader. Yeah, fuck me.

Since most of my all time favorite band singers are female (not intended pun), I shall fumble another band boy then. Vigorously. Teehee.

I'm using Google Chrome from now on. Pretty cool~ Kasihan, baru nak guna! Cisss.

Speaking of the latest post by Mr Sayang, I was fucking amazed. Yes, you really did electrify me with THAT! I adore you Sayang. Well, another post is really needed. Heh. Please know that I'm glad to hear that; "I like whatever song you'd like." Trust me, METRIC won't let you down! Hah!




Two days more baby!
Only then I can grab my LIFE back!




Loads of Love, K.