20100416

The month of jinxed events on an emotional overload.

This month is one of the toughest month I've ever had and am truly hate it. Thank God, I've already got back home finally-God still loves me nevertheless!

Have done with my fuckload of tiring works and bloody tests. Had been stacked up with books and notes (not a 'toyols') so high around me, it looks like I've built a goddamn fortress. Yes, hard to imagine but oh-so-goddamn-true! Needless to say, I've been rather a churl these past few weeks. But who wouldn't be anyways? I have to stop playing around, have to stop leisurely reading a novel and everything and knickknack. *Huge sigh*

This week was completely fucked up when I found myself can't even took time out to recuperate myself, even a slenderer. I must say, to be a bulletproof ain't that easy after all. For the tests that I've finally done, it has happened as hectic as they can be. Unfortunately, I must admit I didn't pull the best as fuck as I can. What a bummer I was-and still am. I'm willing to take whatever the fuck I might get for now, albeit meet the failure. I won't give a fuck of it since I knew I didn't give 100% of an endeavour of mine. Shite.

To be quite honest, I've been dealing through some agonies about myself and my life throughout these days. As far as I'm concerned, I've never felt as bad as I feel now. So there.

I really value your concern and invisible embrace. If only you know what I felt, you really don't wanna know, I supposed. I hope this fucking sorry ass will desist the heartbreak-drama yet again. I'm tired of being jaded in every second, at the moment that I've already yearned for your comforting arms. I know you feel the same way too. So please think of this as my final attempt to make things right. Sorry is not the only word that I can spell out, I know.

I was always spell troubles huh?

Minor recess, MAJOR ruefulness.

What more should I say?

Screw me!










The youth is starting to change
Are you starting to change?
Are you?
Together together together. . .


Hope tonight I will get my 'refresh button' and my 'magic'.
I'd be crazy if I say no. Teehee.