20100510

Movie Maniac.

I have missed PILES of movies due to my freaking busy schedule at Segamat and I'm trying to keep up-to-date now. Heh.

First and foremost;

At the time I still got 1 paper left, I still managed to watch this movie. Honestly, I don't feel like urge to watch it but due to the plan of the friends, yours truly have to watch it together at Malacca. To be quite frank, I didn't watch Iron Man 1 because I think this type of superhero is just common/boring/dull. But after I've done watch it, it's just another cool movie to watch, really.


An unbelievably gigantic ego, toddler-like stubbornness, with a real penchant for acting purely on raw impulse. Unpredictability; yummy. Not to mention the fucking sexy (over)self-confidence; justifiable solely by that equally as sexy super-intelligence. And those devilishly handsome good looks, complemented by a real knack for delicious wit?

Die.

Plus, that subtle yet deep-seated soft spot for Pepper Potts is remarkably demilitarising. They make such a beautifully awesome fuss couple I can just drool endlessly.

Sigh, Tony Stark.

I love his jokes, definitely.

And the hot yummy bitch goes to Scarlett Johansson. I love her bod! Who wouldn't be heh? Am I sounding like a complete lesbo? T__T

To the boyf; I'm truly sorry for not watching this with you but I ensure you that we can watch it together. I don't mind to watch it for the second time as I love this movie that is. Hihi :)



Okay next up;


This is my fucking favorite movie!
Thank Lord I didn't missed to watch the first movie

For the hurrah moments;
The boyf promised me to watch it too even tho' he said he doesn't like the chinese movie but I do not care! Heh.

I should blame on Ayah for my liking :D


***


My treats for him as he already to promised to watch IP MAN 2, in return I have to watch this movie! Hilarious much? But it's okay since Jake Gyllenhaal is the hero in this movie! Yay.

***


Enough said; The most a longtime movie I've been waited. Heee. Not so long but STILL I can't fucking wait! So do the boyf! We both been crazy for this as we ARE the vampy too! Kehkehkeh.

***


Robin Hooddddddddddddddd!

***


Can Kristen Stewart plays the roles as Joan Jett?



We'll see :)