20100627

My new therapy.

I ache.
My body ache.
My legs ache.
My arms ache.
My eyes ache.
My mind too!

I was too freaking busy and and I've got heartache too.

Turn out.
It wasn't very hard to keep my mind off things.
A shopping spree does the trick!
Even with all that's happening and fuck knows I only can blast it off at recess time-think that I will not have proper time to eat, oh well I still made time for I Love Bazaar!
Superwoman indeed eh?

It has been ages not having a shop-till-you-drop time! (Due to money&time constraints)
It's like nothing can relaxes me more than a good session of retail therapy!

Although the whole event was relatively small, but there were certainly good finds THERE!
I can admit now that working at Subang Parade is a total worthy.
God loves me after all!

I did find some (MANY!) to-die-for pieces that I MUST grab but due to the fact I've got (literally) a small amount of pays, so that I MUST buy something that is practical for everyday wear. The fuck? It will be no fun right? Sheeshhh man.

And I managed to find a booth which sells dress waaaay cheaper. As always finding a steal there was not so hard, not more an hour, I managed to find a perfect dresses and necklace. Had to be quick, before 1 hour break were over. Sigh.



Frankly, I've been going gaga/dotty/kooky trying to find the perfect dress for me to rock on. I'm so into the design this season. Too long to wear in campus, too short to go to parties in? Oh no, too short to go to mamak anyway. Heh.

I can imagine myself rocking this dress in formal shindig or even a classy dinner date but let's be real people, when the heck am I going to wear to either of those? I'm more of a mamak lepaker anyway. Thus, definitely a no-way-in-hell on practicality. Sigh.

But I can't help myself. I was ter-bought this!
Failed!
*Flying kick muka sendiri*

RM35 flew away. But it does worth it (which amazed me) because I can affirm that it's made from a real good material! AND it has embedded pockets! I LIKE~

My obsession won this time around, the theory of mine did not succeed.
Boo me. But at least I can wear it when having a special date with the boyfriend :)

But I need a uber-cool belt for that.
MUST!

***


And these were too cute to pass up! Put aside my idiotic theory at the mo now can I? Plus, it's only costs me RM25 *Jaws drop!* (I flipped the price tag over and it's at RM39) But the sister automatically gave me a lower price since I bought two dresses from her. Thank you!

With only RM25, I can buy nothing at Topshop/MNG/DP right? Please do not argue about the quality can we?

Oh I'm so in love with the material this season-for some rum reason-I'm normally not a flower person. And it will be my loverboy's favorite! Heh.

BTW, it's not hard to find this type of dress today, but it can get a pretty pricey if you buy at the branded shop-thinking a price at range between RM40-RM60. Yikes! Ergo, this is pretty worthy to grab!

*Big grins all the way around*

***

I can't took my eyes off this beautiful necklace since I found it at the first instalment but that time I don't have enough dosh to snatch it. RYL Designs rocks! They only costs me RM29 from RM35. I know it's kinda pricey but I do not care!

The charms; vintage coin, leaf, cottage, royal key, lead. Too many charms till I can make another necklace by myself. Extra charms points at that! I absolutely LOVE the artsy twist. Whee~

P/S; I was freaking happy of shopping, alone! No one can actually bothers you with negative comments and all. So there~

***
On the next day (I still haven't get kepuasan membeli-belah!);
But this time I have an ally recruited!

Another cute dress. Another RM25 flew away, just like that~
OMG!

Unfortunately my ally said this is too crowded/vexed/tacky.
Fortunately, (for some odd reason) I love flower prints. (since I'm in lovey-dovey mode.)
Only then, she agreed!

Plus, I can wear it on campus, with jacket/cardigan on.
Yeay-yeay on my idiotic theory.
(Finally~)


***

Left; RM25
Right; RM30

A big OMG at that! Hihi.
I needed more leggings. I love looking sexayy from my back. Keep it tight then go!

***

Can you believe this baju kurung sold at RM50?
The lady got me a hijab for FREE.
Another flower prints!

People, you'd better buy a baju raya NOW!
Before it's too late.
Ha ha.


Please know that my shopping time is only in my break. So, I don't have much time! But if I have extra dosh this weekend (I have already resigned on 30th), I will definitely be there! (since it's near my place) AND only then I can draw a big grins on my face,again. That is why we call it as a retail therapy!





Call me cheap (but I'd prefer the word-Frugal) and you really don't have to break the bank to look good anyway. Sometimes, the cheaper the better.

Am a BIG spender, I must admit.
Please please know that I can't keep my dosh safely.
Help me :(


Need to save up some money for the 'special' celebration.
MUST!



(I now fancy myself as a model! Heh)