20100716

Sometimes,

My head is pretty frigged these days and wish time will flies faster.

I'm feeling one thing, still I creak about another. And I laugh at jokes but I don't even find funny. I haven't been confiding in anyone because simply I can't remember how to anymore. And I kinda think I'm beginning to hate everyone. Well, not really everyone, just, people in general. Who did I think is pretty fucked.

Or maybe I've unknowingly sold my soul to the pursuit of happyness.

When you start having too much to lose, you end up creating excuses in your head to feel much better, or you overloaded your mind, micro-analyze shit to its tiniest detail, but at last you will most likely decide to ditch any rational thoughts for the comfort of a reassuring hug.

I wish I don't give a rat's arse about you.

But it's funny how every time I have a bad sensing about something BUT I can't put my finger on it because there always seems to have a good reason for that instinct of mine. It's really sad then that I'd better off not knowing the actual origin of my frigging worries.

I wish you've got a tremendous sweet dream last night.

Thank god I have this to keep me occupied;


"Happiness, hit her like a bullet in the back
Struck from a great height
By someone who should have known better than that"

Heckyeah, I agree with her, Arctic Monkeys are awesome. But she sounds waaay amazing! Funny + classic, just the way I like it :)

Been listening to the same stuff in loops these days. My list is rather generic, really; with my own version of Brit trespass by the fuckloads as I had a fixation with The Strokes, Joy Division, Noah&The Whale, Florence + The Machine and the likes. A bunch of typical American/Canadian bands - YYY, BSS, The Kills, Vampire Weekends, MGMT, Death Cab For Cutie, Placebo, yada yada. You get the drift. I wasn't even into a lot of folksy, (but I still love my Darling Marling and Noah&The Whale nevertheless!) shoegazey stuff and all, which make up the bulk of my default playlist these days.

Then again, my days wouldn't be complete without Xavia - The Submarines.




Yeah, I'm reminiscing, I do that a lot now, unconsciously. Maybe it has something to do with what boyfie said to me a while back.