20100927

Heavy in your arse~

This world is hard. It has sharp edges and points that cut. It'll make you choose between love, money and sleep. Choose love each time and sleep when you can, money - only when you must.


Because this world is hard. And at times, it is too hard, for me.






What bugs me the most is how people pretend to be all fine and dandy with their lives.

Thankfully, I'm not alone.

But what bugs me even more is how stupid I was to made you feel miserable.

Yes, reminiscing.

Am doing that so often now.

Needless to say, I LOVE YOU!

I don't feel THAT hard anymore.


p/s: I have so many things to unleash here. But the internet seems don't want to co-operate! But I promise to update, SOON.

p/s 2: Am going back again this weekend! Yay! PGN (Pre-graduation night) won't refrain me to do so~
I missed 'Kenip', I miss him so~
Plus, I wanna damned go to I Love Bazaar!
It's been awhile since my last bazaar, and it's pretty lame not attend Recycle Day the other day!
No money no cry.
Boo me~

p/s 3: Portfolio test is scheduled on Thursday. Still untouched, sheesh!
BIG TIME!


(I don't fucking understand what the fuck is going on with this stupid text color!)