20101020

Heard & Seen.

It's study week and I still have time to watching movie. (ALOT of it!)
Am supposed to study, I know.
(~.~)

Oh well, I might go into movie & music critic mode here, but who the hell cares? For those who know me, you must admit that I have crazy-cool-awesome taste in stuff. (Gila perasan! Boleh suicide now!) Anyway, I think this might help some of you who want to squash your boredom! (yours truly included)

I've watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, and I can't really remember how many times I've been seen it. Ha ha fuck me. I thank my darling Hobbit to give this awesome movie, thanks b*tch!

I know it's tad overdue since it premiered about 2 years ago. Anyways, it was actually quite good! Surprisingly, it's way cool than any stupid teenage movies. And twisted! Just my type of movie, perchance due to my killer boredom! Based on two of the British writer Louise Rennison's popular books, adapted by director Gurinder Chadha (Bend It Like Beckham & Bride and Prejudice)

"Welcome to the tragic universe that is my sad life.."

This demented girl, Georgia has a problem include the fact that her parents still snog, which is pretty disgusting. But mainly she stresses over the fact she sees herself as a loser tweenie and that she fancies sex god Robbie, a new arrival in town! Georgia, and her kooky friends Jas, Ellen, and Rosie discuss whether to wear old-fashioned knickers or to upgrade to thongs! And they baffle about their potential prowess as snoggers. But Jas, her bestie, starts dating Robie's brother Tom and also starts wearing a thongs! To Georgia's dismay Robbie seems to prefer Lindsay (the mean girl) a sexily self-confident blonde.

Funny how Georgia resorts to taking up snogging lessons from Peter (the slaver boy!), but it's not the same, of-course, and when her father announces that he's been offered a great position in New Zealand and the family will move there shortly, her carefully balanced world starts to fall apart. Hence, Georgia must inevitably , and through a series of zany misadventures like fake tan overdose, big knickers fiasco, stupid idea of elastic band etc, snag Robbie and simultaneously save father Bob from NZ exodus just in time for a gunning feel-good finale. Ahh, how I love this happy ending. Really love the way Robbie holding Georgia's hand and even how mad Libby (eccentric young sister) is by licking Robbie's hand that they supposed to have handshaking! And she acts like a poor cat! Meow~

Libby's freaking cute!!!!

Same goes to Angus!!!! Meow~

Ahh how I love to have like those lovely family~
*Bangs head on wall*

Even if you're long past the age of the characters in this film, you still can enjoy the world of these girls who want, so badly, to become adults.

As the much-troubled heroine gives a lovely performance, it's pretty impressive! There are so many lines that struck me, you can see my stomach cramp due to huge laughters or even huge grins and sad eyes. Starting off from the opening scene of Georgia dashing around Eastbourne in a 'stuffed olive' fancy dress costume, fleeing after an embarrassing faux pas at a party. And the soundtrack blasts She's So Lovely by Scouting for Girls has already made me laugh my ass off! Sarcasm song + Harebrained stuffed olive = perfect MAD! The song is cool!!

She's finally got teen hunk!
(They call sex god.)

End of story.

***

I've been itching to watch this film;

The major reason is only because of she is; Natalie P!
Hope it would air in M'sia.
*Crosses fingers*

***


Have been listening to this cute song;




 Danny and I have so much fun on set. We goof around. We are [trailer]  neighbors, and we’ll visit each other every morning, like “What’s up?”  And we have this favorite song, it’s called “Difficult” [by Uffie]. I  hadn’t really heard of her before. And Danny comes into my trailer, and  he’s like “You have to hear this song!” And he plays it for me, and the  rest of the day we’re doing like [does a robot dance]. Because we [didn’t] know the words, we were being robots. And this isn’t sounding cool because it’s not cool. But [laughs]  we had so much fun the rest of the day planning our music video, and  how we would do it. We acted it out for a couple of people, like Donald,  who was like “Don’t ever show me that again. Why did you waste 30  seconds of my time showing me that?” So yea, I think Danny and I could  make a great music video. via popwatch This is making me swooooooooon! Uffie better make a run for her money.

Danny and I have so much fun on set. We goof around. We are [trailer] neighbors, and we’ll visit each other every morning, like “What’s up?” And we have this favorite song, it’s called “Difficult” [by Uffie]. I hadn’t really heard of her before. And Danny comes into my trailer, and he’s like “You have to hear this song!” And he plays it for me, and the rest of the day we’re doing like [does a robot dance]. Because we [didn’t] know the words, we were being robots. And this isn’t sounding cool because it’s not cool. But [laughs] we had so much fun the rest of the day planning our music video, and how we would do it. We acted it out for a couple of people, like Donald, who was like “Don’t ever show me that again. Why did you waste 30 seconds of my time showing me that?” So yea, I think Danny and I could make a great music video.
Via Popwatch
This is making me connnnnk!

Uffie better make a run for her money.

***

Another song I heart;




Don't make a sound shh, listen
Keep your head down, we're not safe yet
Don't make a sound and be good for me
Cause I know they're waiting somewhere out here

I feel good all over..
(Yes I am)


Now go back to study!
Jyeah~