20101117

Bazaar Updates!


I soo cannot wait for this;

Glam Street No. 5!

Location: Lot 10 Rooftop
Date: Sat, Nov 20
Time: 1 pm - 7 pm

Am already broke as it is..
But I can't imagine missing this event!
Epic FAIL la..

***

But if you can't make it to Glam Street, maybe this will help;


I really want to go to this interesting one.
But I don't know where the heck is Jln Duta?
Somebody help me :/

***

My last resort;

I Love Bazaar!


My favorite bazaar so far.
Since they always open whenever I have dosh. Heh.
Plus, near my place.
Hopefully, I'll bring a shopping charm along.
I so wanna get the lower price.
(-.-)"

Location: Subang Parade.
Date: Early & end of every months.
(yellow marks at above calendar)
Time: 10 am - 10 pm

Just found that they've opened a new bazaar venues at Tropicana City Mall.
I wanna damned go!!

***

Next stop;

Midnight Bazaar : Vintage Paradise


Location: Uya Distro No. 26, 1st Floor, Jln SS 15/8B,
47500 Subang Jaya.
(Above Station One Cafe)
Date: Fri, Sat & Sun Nov 26th - 28 th
Time: 5 pm - 11.30 pm

I definitely love this!
I so wanna go :(
Am not sure if I can make it, but I'll surely try.
(If I don't run out of dosh at I Love Bazaar that is!)

***

I'll be the so-called 'kutu market' if I really able to go to this;

Kutu Market 3

Location: 69 Bistro,
E-111 Metropolitan Square Mall, Jln PJU 8/1, Bandar Damansara Perdana.
Date: Sun, Nov 28
Time: 12 pm till late.


Ahh~
Money, hear my plea and come my way!