20101114

Dressed Up To Undress.

Got tagged from my friend, Shaira CA on FB. Since I can't sleep because of the stupid stranger verged on me just now, outside the car, outside my house. Fuck shit scary! Well, I'm not too stupid to let you in. Here my stiff fingers specially for you, dickhead. Thank god nothing is bad happened to me. Will mind every single step after this, MUST!


Okay, let's do this.


RULES :

  1. Put your music library on shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
  4. Ok, go!
  5. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say

Underdog - Kasabian

(Ha ha, it means that is not okay.)


2. How would you describe yourself?

L.S.F - Kasabian

(Lost Souls Forever? No way, I'm no longer lost soul!)


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Ever Fallen In Love - Buzzcocks

(If that's really happens, I'd rather be alone all along!)


4. How do you feel today?

Happiness - Kasabian

(Am happy, for now. I want another magics!)


5. What is your life’s purpose?

Atmosphere - Joy Division

(Don't walk away, never give up and confront then dies.)


6. What's your motto?

Cross Your Fingers - Laura Marling

(Being strong, and stronger than now.)


7. What do your friends think of you?

Leaving trains - James William Hindle

[Usually fancy myself as a counselor teehee (or a psychiatrist?)

Feel free to share with me? At least I get paid.. Gila lah! Well, you'll always have my shoulders to cry on~]


8. What do you think of your parents?

Priceless - Incubus

(Ngeee, that's for sho!! I love 'em to death.)


9. What do you think about very often

Growing Pains - La Roux

(Ha ha, not really, growing felicity after the finals are over!)


10. What is 2 + 2?

I.D.G.A.F - Breathe Caroline

(I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! Why ask this stupid Q?)


11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?

Parachute - Ingrid Michaelson

(I have faith in them, of course they'll always be with me)


12. What do you think of the person you like?

Hearts Collide - Little Boots

(Baby when our hearts collide, we're leaving the whole world behind. Heh.)


13. What is your life story?

Difficult - Uffie

(Ha ha, perplexed much?)


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Vlad The Impaler - Kasabian

(You can't miss me, I'm still alive! I'm the last beatnik as you can see, heh.)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Beating Heart Baby - Head Automatica

(Great, the least romantic song I know.)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Dance Dance Dance - Lykke Li

(Okay kot, at least we can shake our ass off!)

or..

F*ck Forever - Babyshambles?? I shall be in intoxicated laughing at the silliness of it all in my wedding, hoho!


17. What will they play at your funeral?

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

(Sad indeed, as long as it makes people cry?)


18. What is your biggest fear?

The One That Got Away - Katy Perry

(I don't wanna lose you, syg.. I'm your June and you're my Johnny Cash!)

~Love bird mode~

19. What is your biggest secret?

Shh - Frou Frou

(Keh keh keh, I'll never tell!)


20. What will you post this as?

Dressed Up To Undress - Breathe Carolina

(Okay fine. Whatever, you minger.)