20101118

Mine.


Tonight was.. one word; MAGIC!
I can't believe we haven't argufied about things.
Just a suave conversation and a magnificent dining.
Have a dinner at Strawberry Field, our favorite place, makes me happy.

They have a lot of new menus these days.
Such as Nasi Goreng Petai?
*shakes head*
And he finally got to eat Claypot Chicken Rice after a long awaited.
And Opera cake for me.
*grins*

'Twas LOVE!

Cheers for us :)


***


Missing you a little over too much right now :(
My nerdy darling~
I just love her specs here.
Imagining if I wear it on me.
*huge grins*

And oh I'm so jealous with her now.
She's flirting with Russian boys :O
Good luck!
Ha ha.

She'll come home on July.
Sigh, I hate waiting :(

I love you to bits bitch!
(Pls do your best for exams okay?)


***

Have finished downloading my favorite novels!
Which is of course it's hard to find it in Msian shores.
Will update it soon
Yay! :D

"Hello, Daisy Buchanan."
Baz Luhrmann, Carey Mulligan(!) and Leo DiCaprio;
Neither of whom can never seem to do anything worth damning.
And this already sounds like an epic adaption in the making.
Being a mere remake notwithstanding.

The best part is knowing that dear Ms Mulligan beats Keira Knightley to the role. Fuck knows The Great Gatsby is just too precious a classic for too many souls, and of course for me. Finger crossed that they do this right.

Can't wait :D

***

What to do during hols?

1. Play Kite
2. Movie marathon
3. Working
4. Vacation
5. Camping
6. Quality time with family & darlings
7. Shopping & sight seeing!

Humph, what else?
Any suggestion, please kindly leave a comment. :)