20110711

The Killer Sepatu


With Red Sepatu as my new bff (Big Fat Friends? Aha!) and the job searching, I am now officially mentally and physically zonked! We have reached 2000+ friends already! Yeay! I've never think that we will reach that far, because we've just started our operation in May, that was fast.. Two months and counting...

RS features the most famous Christian Louboutin and some of Nike High Heels, look how far we've been gone these days! Next up; Giuseppe Zanotti! Woot! I shall thank to my new friend, Lala who taught me a lot about this little business. Thanks, bro! (if you're reading this) Visit his shop too, here!

In blogging mode tonight, since I need to accompany RS instead of having all-nighter with the bestie, Miza. Just because I'm really broke! And not forget to mention, am still jobless!

I'm doing some research about shoes. Some of my customers ask me to find other brands of shoes, instead of normal grade shoe in our collections. And I found these killer shoes which is WICKED! Me like!!

Caution: Heavy snapshots post! And don't get heart attack of them! Stay focuy ey!

1, 2, 3.. OkGO!


1. Christian Louboutin

What the fish?
If only I can do ballet dancing~
HAHA!
This one is my favorite!
*DROOLS!*

Enough with CL, (they have too many collections!) proceed with;


2. CHLOE
After a very long search, I finally found this lovely boots!
And they kept asking about it.
I hope the factory have them.
*crossing fingers*
Because I actually want them too!
Wet wet dreams~
My second choice.
So vintage yet classic.
The hell??
You see the heels at the left side, (I don't know what to call them) a real killer heels!
I'm wondering how the fuck can I walk in them!
Gobsmacked!
I wanna have one of them!
I will look like Sienna Miller! :P


3. Giuseppe Zanotti

It's actually one of my customer's favorite shoes.
And I found a very 'peliks' slash WICKED slash 'my future shoes that I'll put them in my future Shoes Museum' type and will never wear them in public! But they're super gorgeous~
Muehehe!
Haha, head over heels in love with them!
The colors and the shapes, one word; SEXY!
SOON!
So much for artsy designs!
YUMMY!
Ahhh~
LOVE!!
Macam kereta batman kan?
HAHA!
My museum MUST have!
But I'm pretty sure that I can rock them in public, with latex dress, perhaps?
SEX!
Sure they're kinda heavy.
Oh well, they're exercisable!
With full of diamonds/crystals~
*Shakes head*
So much for my museum must have~


4. Vivienne Westwood

She's one of my fashion muse when I dreamt of being a fashion designer awhile back in high school.
She's my favorite designer.
She's a total freak.
But brilliant, indeed.
Sky high platform heels with a sharp spike.
OMG!
What to call this?
An alien ride?
AHAHA!
Museum!
CUTENESS!!

Vivienne's baby shoe!
I wanna buy them for my future kids!
Bwehehhe~

With cherry on top?
SWEETNESS!


A ship is it??
Ahahaa!
It looks one..
Nice~


Flowery heels...
OMG!

YEAH, another museum type in my book!
*grins*


to be continued.....