20120216

Mini Burgers & Magic Vouchers!

Hi everybodeh!
What are you guys been up to?
(Err, sounds lame huh?)

What I've been up to was this;
I called it MINI BURGERS.

Anym (the roomie) told me that her boyfie is really loovvee to binge on macaroons.
But he always forgot how to call them.
So he called them as mini burgers.
Sho cute!

The story about him makes me very... (fill in the blank!)
I couldn't resist it for any longer.
So my attempt to ask the Loverboy to join me (since everyone's not interested to buy them) bingeing on them at Whisk, Empire Subang was a huge success. Yeay! :D
RM2.20/each. I bought 6 pieces. Total: RM13.20.
Haha. (that's all I can say)
It's actually really small compared to other outlets.
But to eat something finest, they say you should burn your money.
So yeah. No complaint.
I bought pandan, rose, blueberry, red velvet, caramel, orange flavored.
It's chewy and yummy!
Loverboy also love it.. (as a first timer to try)
So $$$ spent there! But then again, money well spent I must say!

***

What I've bought with my magic vouchers worth of RM200:

A cute files! Bahaha!
I really need this.
RM6/each.
At Popular Book Store.
Other than files, I bought corrector tapes, pens & wordsearch. :)


I also bought BOOKS.
I can't help it!
They had a title from Kazuo Ishiguro I've been searching high and low.
Never Let Me Go.
*Swoons!*
(I've even downloaded the movie! Carey Mulligan is one of the actress, my fave actress!)

Once the ball started rolling, I couldn't stop myself...
Meh~

Ian McEwan.
Haruki Murakami
Chuck Palahniuk
Sophie Kinsella.
All my fave authors.

My guilty pleasure..
Mehehe!